You can see reporting information on the integration of cxConnect and cxVerify with Tealeaf.
Note: cxConnect for Data Analysis and cxVerify are separately licensed components of the Tealeaf CX system. For more information, contact your Tealeaf representative.
To monitor cxConnect for Data Analysis and cxVerify, the following information resources are available.
- Scheduled Tasks:
- On the cxConnect for Data Analysis Scheduled Tasks page, you can review the status of currently configured tasks.
- On cxVerify Scheduled Tasks page, you can review the status of currently scheduled tasks.
- Logs: Every task listed in the Scheduled Task page generates a runtime log. To view this log, right-click the task and select View Log. This log file is located in <install_directory>\Logs\TLExtractJobHistory_YYYYMM.csv and contains the following information:
- All cxConnect for Data Analysis tasks
- All cxVerify basic runtime information stats
- The Tealeaf Status report contains status information on cxConnect for Data Analysis and cxVerify.
To open cxConnect for Data Analysis, select System > Tealeaf cxConnect for Data Analysis from the Portal menu.
To open Tealeaf cxVerify, select System > Tealeaf cxVerify from the Portal menu.