Tealeaf requires one user account from each of two database user classes: Admin and User. Through TDM, you can change the user ID and password of these accounts.
- To manage users, select Mode > Database Users.
- To change a user account or password, select the type of user from the TL User Type drop-down.
If a user account for that type was already created, the fields are populated for you.
- Change the user name and password as needed.
- Change the permissions as needed.
- To save changes, click OK.
No reboot of the SQL Server is required.
- To apply these changes, you must restart any Tealeaf service that connects to the database, such as Reporting Service, Data Collector, and RSE Service. These restarts can be managed through TMS.
Please sign in to leave a comment.