Tealeaf requires one user account from each of two database user classes: Admin and User. Through TDM, you can change the user ID and password of these accounts.
- To manage users, select Mode > Database Users.
- To change a user account or password, select the type of user from the TL User Type drop-down.
If a user account for that type was already created, the fields are populated for you.
- Change the user name and password as needed.
- Change the permissions as needed.
- To save changes, click OK.
No reboot of the SQL Server is required.
- To apply these changes, you must restart any Tealeaf service that connects to the database, such as Reporting Service, Data Collector, and RSE Service. These restarts can be managed through TMS.