To assist in the development of masking on-demand privacy rules, you can use RTV, which includes an embedded privacy tester that can be applied to sessions loaded from local disk or requested from Search Server.
The following tasks describe the general process for testing privacy rules in RTV:
- Edit the privacy rules configuration file locally in a text editor. Save your changes.
- Load the sessions in RTV.
- Open the Privacy Tester.
- Load the privacy rules configuration file.
- Privacy is applied to the selected sessions.
- Repeat the above steps until you are satisfied with the results.