Through TMS, you can view additional information about individual servers.
- Login to the Portal as an administrator.
- From the Portal menu, navigate to TMS.
- In the WorldView tab, select the Servers view.
- Select each server.
The components for the selected server are displayed.
- If a component is running, a green icon is displayed next to the name of the component, and the Stop button appears in the Actions panel.
- If the component is stopped, a gray icon is displayed next to the name of the component. If the component can be started in TMS, a Start button appears in the Actions panel.
- Server information including whether the server is the TMS master server and the TMS components enabled on the server is displayed in the Server Info panel.
- To export the configuration summary of the selected server, click the Advanced tab. Then, click Export Config Summary.
Please sign in to leave a comment.