Routerd Pairs (MLRP) to use multiple NICs to capture network traffic in an environment that produces a high volume of network traffic.
To configure MLRP on your CX PCA server:
- Log on to the PCA Web Console.
- Go to the Interface tab.
MLRP is only supported when transparent load balancing (TLB) is enabled.
- Select Enable Transparent Load Balancing.
- Select Multi-instance Capture to enable MLRP.
- Select Add Instance to configure how many pairs you want to enable.
- Go to Instance List and configure the interface settings for each instance.
- Go to Filter Rules and apply your filtering rules to each instance.
You can view the
reassd instance and statistics for each MLRP pair by selecting Statistics, select an instance, then select Capture.