To add a recipient, perform the following steps:
- Click Add. The Add Recipient for Hit Delivery page starts.
- Enter the domain or IP address of the target recipient in the Host Address
field. Note: If the operating system on the CX Passive Capture Application server is configured to connect to a DNS server, you can enter the domain name. Otherwise, enter the IP address. Use a static IP address to eliminate potential DNS issues in the future.
- In the Host Port field, enter the port on which the target recipient listens for packaged hits.
- The Enable Secure Delivery option determines whether to use secure delivery or not.
- To use secure delivery, select the Secure check box, then click OK. The Add Certificate for Secure Delivery page launches. Enter the certificate to use when authenticating the target recipient for delivery by pasting the target recipient's certificate into the Certificate for New Recipient textbox on this screen. Click OK.
- If secure delivery is not used, leave the Secure check box cleared, then click OK.
Please sign in to leave a comment.