The Event Activity report displays all events that are detected in session data over the focus period, along with the number of occurrences of the event.
The Event Activity report includes events in both active (STC) and completed (LTC) sessions.
This report displays all events in the system, whether they are or were active during the selected reporting period.
Inactive events and events that were not triggered during the focus period both are displayed as
having a count of
You cannot drill down on active events that are not configured to be searchable.
In the Portal, select Analyze > Event
Activity.All events that are detected for the currently configured reporting period are displayed. By default, events that were not detected during the reporting period are not displayed.
- To display all events, including the ones with zero counts, select the Include Zeros check box.
To change the reporting period, click the date icon in the toolbar.
Your report is displayed.
- To select a reporting period from the current date back a specified number of days, make a selection from the drop-down.
- To configure a custom reporting period, click the start date. Then, press
SHIFTand click the end date. The start date, end date, and all dates in between are selected.
- To apply the changed reporting period to the report, click Apply.
- To export the report data, click Export and select the export options.