Through the Portal Management page, Tealeaf administrators can configure BBR replay to auto-resize according to the screen of the visitor's device for Tealeaf user groups.
You can configure BBR to resize to match the settings of the browser and device that was used to access the application. You can set the resize configuration for a user group or for a single session.
- Log in to the Portal as an administrator.
- In the Portal menu, navigate to Portal Management.
- In the left pane, click CX User Administration.
- Click Groups.
- Select the group.
- Click Browser Replay Profile.
- Select the Resize Replay pane to Match Session check box.
- Click Save.