If you are searching against a large data set or are only interested in counts, you can configure RTV to return only the number of sessions that match the search criteria, plus an example session.
- In the RTV toolbar, click the Search button.
- In the Search Builder, click Setup at the bottom of the window.
- In the Search Setup window, enter 1 for the
Max sessions to return. Note: You cannot enter a value of 0 for maximum sessions to return.
- Clear the Create Summary check box.
- Clear the Return Detailed Search Results check box.
- Click OK.
When searches are run using these options, the returned result sets include a single example session and counts of session and word hits.