After you successfully installed or upgraded the PCA and Windows™ software, you can use the following steps to complete the initial configuration of your Acoustic™ Experience Analytics (Tealeaf)CX solution.
There is no required order of completing these configuration tasks. However, for best results, it is recommended that you complete the following steps in the listed order.
Additional optional configuration steps are listed below.
Configuring CX - initial steps
All required Linux™ and Windows software must be installed on all servers in the Experience Analytics environment.
- Initial PCA configuration
- Initial TMS configuration
- Initial portal configuration The configuration steps include Experience AnalyticscxView configuration.
- Initial Pipeline configurationNote: For enterprise security reasons, it may be important to immediately implement privacy rules. Please complete the steps on this page for any implementation.
Configuring CX - optional steps
The Experience Analytics CX solution includes several separately licensed components. Your solution might include any of these components. For more information, contact your Experience Analytics representative.
- Initial CX RealiTea Viewer configuration
CX RTV is installed through a separate installer from cxImpact.
- Initial cxReveal configuration
- Initial CX Mobile configuration
- Initial cxConnect configuration
cxConnect for Data Analysis is installed through a separate installer from cxImpact.
- Initial cxVerify configuration
cxVerify is installed through a separate installer from cxImpact.