You can set the PCA user interface to display in one of the supported globalization languages. You can set your locale at the same time.
Date and times are not translated as they are set based on the locale selected for the PCA.
The PCA language and locale are based on this priority order:
- User preference for session selected with a control in the user interface
- User preference expressed in a user profile.
- User preference from HTTP Accept-Language header.
- Default from PCA process locale.
- Go to the PCA Console.
- In the Language section, select the locale to use for the main PCA from the Locale drop-down.
- In the Language section, select the language to use from the Language drop-down.
Please sign in to leave a comment.