The output of the CX Passive Capture Application is not easily reviewable until the remainder of the Experience Analytics CX system is configured. If you only configure the PCA, you can review the following steps to verify that the PCA is functioning properly.
After you complete initial configuration, you can perform the following steps to verify the configuration.
- Enable capture through the PCA Web Console, if not done already. Verify that capture is on.
- When capture is running, check the Machine Health section
of the Summary tab to verify that all processes are running.
- In the Peers section, you must have the delivery peers listed. The value of the Status column
connected. If you do not configure a Processing Server to receive data from the PCA, errors can be reported here.
- In the Peers section, the
Hits Deliveredstatistics must be non-zero and increasing, which indicates that the PCA is delivering hits to the targets specified in the Delivery tab.
- In the Peers section, you must have the delivery peers listed. The value of the Status column must be
- Check the log files for any errors.
In the log files, you might see errors that the PCA is unable to contact a peer if you do not configured a Processing Server to receive data from the PCA.
When all components are configured, you must complete an end-to-end test.