Through the Privacy Editor in TMS, you can configure the Privacy filter, which applies a set of user-defined rules, tests, and actions to the pipeline traffic through the Privacy or Extended Privacy session agent.
To access the Privacy Editor:
- Login to the Portal as administrator.
- From the Portal menu, navigate to TMS.
- Drill-down on the Transport Service node for the server you want to configure.
- Click Privacy Filter configuration.
- In the Config Actions panel, click View/Edit.The Privacy Editor is displayed, showing the current set of privacy rules.
The data in the Privacy Editor is available in