The basic architecture for attribute indexing pipelines is to split content from one of your existing Windows™ pipelines and send the content to a Windows pipeline on the cxReveal server for insertion of session attribute information into the cxReveal database.
- If you have not done so already, you must install the Processing Server and cxReveal database on each dedicated cxReveal Server.
Multiple deployment models are supported for the cxReveal database.
- As part of the install process, a default pipeline is created. It contains the minimum session agents to capture and insert session attribute information into the database, including the Attribute Indexing session agent.
- Configure the parameters of the Attribute Indexing session agent.
- In the main Windows pipelines that are sending hits through the Event Bus to the Processing Server managing attribute indexing, enable the Event Bus and configure the Event Bus.
- After the Event Bus has been enabled and tested locally, the Event Bus pipeline must be configured to send events to the destination system.
- Repeat the Event Bus configuration for each Processing Server to send events to the cxReveal Servers.
- After you have completed the configuration steps, you may test capture as soon as data has arrived at the pipeline.