A session agent, such as the Privacy session agent, is enabled by creating a pointer in this file to its configuration in the configuration section for the session agent that occurs directly upstream of it.
- To integrate the Privacy session agent session agent, you must edit the
DownStreamConfigSectionproperty of the session agent's configuration just before it in the pipeline.
- For example, if the upstream session agent is [DecoupleEx], then in that session agent's configuration, you must set the following property:
- In the
[Privacy]section, you can modify the properties to reflect the session agent. Items with a pound sign (
#) in front of them are disabled.
- Set the global configuration settings. The following table lists the configuration settings for the session agent:
- Display Name values are displayed in TMS, which is the recommended method for configuring session agents.
- Name values are displayed in
Table 1. Enabling privacy through
Display Name Description
.DLLfile used by the session agent. Do not change this value.
File containing the privacy rules, actions, and tests. The default value for ConfigFile is
Privacy.cfg, which is the default template file that is installed in the Tealeaf install directory. This file contains multiple example rules and detailed documentation on implementation. For additional information, please review this file through TMS.Note: Before you enable the Privacy session agent, you should configure and test the rules and action of your session agent.
Show Rules in Event Log
When set to
true, this option enables the writing of rules and their actions into the hit.
LogRulesis enabled, this value defines the logging level.
- In the Version Description field, enter a description of the changes in this version.
Enabled Privacy session agent.Note: If the Transport Service is on a server other than the TMS master server, you must push the configuration changes to the Transport Service server.
- Click Save to save your changes.
Privacy session agent has been enabled in the configured pipeline.