You can enable the Privacy session agent through TMS.
Note: The Privacy session agent should be after the Decouple session agent (and Inflate session agent if responses are compressed) in the pipeline, but before most other session agents.
- Access TMS through the Portal.
- Drill-down on the Transport Service node for the server you want to configure.
- Click Transport Service configuration.
- Click View.
- To edit the displayed version, click Edit.
- The window displays all pipelines and their session agents currently available in your Tealeaf system.
- Pipelines are defined by name and port in the