The PrivacyEx session agent enables the encryption, blocking, and replacement of text in the request and response buffers.
Like the Privacy session agent, this session agent uses a flexible set of rules and configuration options to ensure that sensitive data is treated in an appropriate manner.
PrivacyEx) for child pipelines that have HBR enabled. If HBR and
PrivacyExare enabled for a child pipeline, the service can run out of memory and cause the service to restart unexpectedly.
The PrivacyEx session agent extends the older Privacy session agent with the following features:
- Faster buffer search: PrivacyEx can search a request or a response once for all terms for which it is trying to filter.
- Internationalization support: PrivacyEx can be used to filter data in a variety of international encoding schemes.
- MD5: If needed, you can apply MD5 hashing to the output of a privacy rule.
The following configuration settings are available for the session agent:
- Display Name values are displayed in TMS, which is the recommended method for configuring session agents.
- Name values are displayed in
||The name of the file containing the rules and
actions in use by PrivacyEx session agent. Default value is
||When set to
||When enabled and defined, the log level setting defines the logging level of
messages inserted into the request in the