After the Event Bus has been enabled, configured, and tested on each Processing Server submitting event data for capture, you can configure the Event Bus pipelines to forward data to the machine dedicated to capturing session attribute data.
- From the Portal menu, navigate to TMS.
- Click the WorldView tab.
- From the Server drop-down, select one of the Processing Servers sending data to the session attribute machine.
- Click the Canister node.
- Click Event Bus configuration. In the Config Actions pane, click
During testing, you might have deployed one of the session agents as the last one in the pipeline (the terminal session agent).
- When you are ready to send data to the session attribute capture machine, replace the terminal session agent with the Socket session agent.
- Drag and drop the terminal session agent in the pipeline to the Available Session Agents pane.
- Drag and drop the Socket session agent from the Available Session Agents pane to be the last session agent in the pipeline.
- The pipeline should look something like the following:
Decouple > <other_agents> > Socket
<other_agents>- may be zero or more session agents, depending on your Event Bus requirements.
- Configure the Socket session agent.
- Save your changes.
- Push the changes to other servers.
- Repeat these configuration changes to each Event Bus on the Processing Servers in your environment.