If you have multiple hosts of your web application, you can rapidly create host profiles by copying the host profile that you create and modifying the destination profile as needed.
To copy the profile, complete the following steps.
- In the RTV menu, select Tools > Options.
- On the Profiles tab, click Edit Raw Profile.
- Select all of the text and copy and paste it into a text editor. Save this file as a backup.
- Search the text file for
<HostProfileand verify that the value of the
nameattribute corresponds to the host that you configured.
- Select the text from
</HostProfile>and copy and paste it after
- Modify the
nameattribute in the first line of the copied text to match the host name for which you are applying the copied host profile.
- Save the text file with a new name.
- Select the entire profile and copy and paste it back into RTV.
- Click Save Changes & Exit.
- Click Edit Profile.The new host profile node is displayed.
- Modify the profile rules for the new host as needed.