- In the Edit Profile dialog, double-click the ExternalFileMod node.
- For the specified host name, enter the regular expression pattern for the file names to
modify. Note: Regular expressions are a powerful mechanism for specifying pattern matching.
- In the Pattern text box, you can specify using a regular expression the text for which to search.
- In the Replacement text box, specify the text to replace the matched pattern.
- Select whether to replace only the first occurrence or all occurrences.
- After you specify your external file modification rule, you must test it against sample data.
- To save your external file modification rule, click OK.