After you complete your initial configuration, you can complete the following steps to verify the configuration.
For CX RTV, you must test the configuration for basic users, RTV administrators, and users of the Event Manager.
When all Experience Analytics components are configured, you must complete an end-to-end test.
- CX RTV administrators must test that they can change replay
rules and that basic replay functionality is working.
- If you have not done so already, you must verify that you can make a replay rule change and save
it to the server. You might create an
IgnoreURLrule for a URL that will never be displayed in the web application. After you complete this test, you should remove the rule.
- Test basic replay.Note: Replay is a complex process that can require regular review of replay rules to make it work properly. For now, test basic replay functionality.
- If you have not done so already, you must verify that you can make a replay rule change and save it to the server. You might create an
- CX RTV users must be able to search for sessions and replay them. If you have not done so already, you must test a basic CX RTV user account to verify that search and replay are working properly.
- Event Manager users must be able to access the application now. From the RTV menu, select Edit > Event Editor.
- If CX RTV is properly configured, the currently available events are displayed.
- Perform a simple change to an event definition, such as changing the description, and then commit the change back to the server to verify that your user account can modify event definitions.