Use these steps to generate a user session to be used for your tests.
- In your internet browser, navigate to the home page of your web application.
- Start Client-Side Capture.
- Note the time at which you started local capture. This timestamp should be correlated to the timestamps that later appear in the Portal.
- Navigate to the pages in the web application that you must capture to complete the tests of the above systems.
- Do not close the session. Continue with the following tests.
Note: Depending on the data volume, network throughput, and server performance, there may be a delay between beginning your session and hits appearing in Experience Analytics.