After you complete installation and the initial configuration tasks for each licensed Tealeaf product and module, verify the operations of your Tealeaf solution. The topics in this section provide a end-to-end procedure for testing operation of your Tealeaf solution.
About the test
This testing procedure requires the generation of a test session on the web application and the capture of the session through Tealeaf and locally through the Client-Side Capture utility.
As you browse through the session, you can test the search, replay, and report capabilities for active sessions and then perform similar tests when the session completes.
The methodology tests the following fundamental features of your Tealeaf solution by locating your captured session data in various parts of the capture, processing, and reporting areas.
- Capture: Session capture by the CX Passive Capture Application.
- Search: Search for the session data as an active or completed session.
- Replay: Replay of the session through Browser-Based Replay and the CX RealiTea Viewer as an active and completed session
- Reporting: Display of data in the Portal as an active or completed session
- Data Export: Export of captured and processed data
Before you begin
Before you begin, make sure the following components are installed:
- The Client-Side Capture is a plug-in for Fiddler that enables the capture of your navigation experience to your local desktop. The session that you explore on the monitored web application is captured locally as a control to test the results of capture, processing, and replay through the Tealeaf replay features.
- The CX RTV application can be installed on the desktop systems of Tealeaf users to enable the search and replay of session data.