Use Tealeaf to discover your customer's experience and understand their pain points. With Tealeaf, you can monitor your customers and your web or mobile application, and analyze business impact.
Tealeaf can help you with the following activities:
|Use Tealeaf to
|Tealeaf enables you to monitor how customers engage with your web and mobile applications. You can monitor your customer interactions in the following ways:
|Analyze business impact
|You can effectively use Tealeaf to measure the business impact of issues or changes to your web and mobile applications.
|Monitor your web and mobile applications
|You can use Tealeaf to quickly locate technical problems with your web and mobile applications, and monitor and retain an auditable record of online customer activities for auditing and dispute resolution.
Monitor your website
You can monitor the visitor activity on your website with Tealeaf cxImpact. It captures and processes the data that is generated when customers visit and interact with your website.
Tealeaf cxImpact performs the following functions:
- Captures each interaction between your visitors and your website.
- Processes the low-level interaction detail to provide alerts, reports, and analysis, plus playback of those interactions.
- Shows you what happened during each visitor's experience with your site.
Tealeaf cxImpact enables website owners to:
- Ensure a good experience for your visitors
- Protect revenue streams
- Reduce application support costs
Businesses rely on web applications to deliver business-critical services. Tealeaf cxImpact addresses the challenge of managing high-volume dynamic websites by providing visibility into the production state of Web applications and allowing IT operations to ascertain whether they are functioning correctly.
Tealeaf cxImpact provides a single data source that captures an audit trail of what each visitor did and saw. Tealeaf users can then analyze, isolate, replicate, and communicate problems.
Extract and review session data
You can use Tealeaf cxVerify to resolve customer disputes and retain a comprehensive record of customer interaction for compliance purposes. You can schedule extraction of selected customer session data and then replay and review those customer sessions.
Key features include:
- Session data can be extracted hourly, daily, or on a custom schedule.
- Session data can be extracted and saved as PDF files that include critical information, such as the customer ID, date and time, and specific events.
- With the Long Term Storage (LTS) feature, you can archive and retrieve Tealeaf sessions for replay analysis for up to 7 years from the date of archive.
Use LTS to ensure that your business is in compliance with government and industry regulations related to archiving data for use in fraud disputes and other legal matters.
- Session data is embedded with a replay in PDF.
- Selective archiving allows for storage of specific sessions. Archived sessions can be replayed.
Monitor users and system activity
Tealeaf cxReveal administrators can monitor cxReveal users and system activity through the Portal.
- The status of active sessions in each Canister can be retrieved through the Portal.
- Information on the status of the Tealeaf system can be retrieved for individual Tealeaf components.
- Additional system information is available for Tealeaf cxImpact administrators.