To review the Top Mover calculation times in the Portal perform the procedure documented here.
Depending on the number of Top Movers and the volume of uncollected data, the first recalculation may take a long time to complete. Before you begin, you should verify that the configured times for hourly and daily Top Mover recalculation, as expressed in Experience Analytics system time, allows ample time to complete the recalculation before peak hours resume.
- Log in to the Portal.
- From the Portal menu, navigate to Portal Management.
- From the left navigation panel, click the CX Settings panel.
- Click Data Collector.
- Review the value for the
Top Movers - Time for Daily Calculation. This value is the time in the Experience Analytics system time zone when daily top movers are recalculated. Change it, if needed, to occur during an off-peak hour.
Hourly Top Movers are recalculated 10 minutes after the top of the hour. The first
recalculation of hourly Top Movers may take a long time. If possible, you should schedule it during
To disable calculation of all Top Movers, set the value for the
Top Moverssetting to
After hours, this setting can be re-enabled.
- Hourly Top Movers are recalculated at 10 minutes after the top of the next hour.
- Daily Top Movers are recalculated at the
Top Movers - Time for Daily Calculationtime in the Experience Analytics system time zone.
- To disable calculation of all Top Movers, set the value for the