This procedure is required if you want to upgrade Acoustic™ Tealeaf databases where the environment allows Windows authentication, but does not allow SQL Server authentication.
- On the Reporting server, modify the settings for AdminUserName and UserName in the registry key at HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\TeaLeaf Technology\DataStore\ReportServer to "TLADMIN" and "TLUSER".
- Upgrade the database. Run the Database Manager as an Active Directory (AD) user with
- Generate the SQL permissions script as a text file. In Database Manager, select Mode > User Management > Permissions Scripts from the menu bar and generate the SQL permissions.
- Edit the resulting text file by changing "
TLADMIN" and "
TLUSER" to the corresponding AD user name, delimited with square brackets, as shown in this example.
- Run the modified SQL permissions script as a user with
- Reset the
UserNamevalues from step 1 to the Active Directory user names.