You can get a copy of every SMS message that has been sent through Acoustic Campaign using Acoustic Exchange.
Register the client and endpoint in the environment and subscribe to the SMS Send event from the endpoint. Each time an SMS message is sent, Acoustic Campaign publishes the Sent event to Acoustic Exchange.
- To register the endpoint, see Endpoint Registration.
- To subscribe to the event:
- Set up the Acoustic Campaign as 'publisher' to publish SMS events.
- Set up the client endpoint as 'subscriber' to receive the SMS event 'Been Sent a Message from SMS Program'.
- Acoustic Exchange forwards the event to the client's endpoint.
- Once the client's endpoint receives the Acoustic Exchange event, the client can extract the message content, mobile number, or perform other processes, such as store the data in their internal system for compliance.