Through the Edit Filter dialog, you can define filters to view a subset of items in the WorldView.
To edit filters, click the Filter checkbox at the bottom of the WorldView tab.
To add a filter:
- To apply filtering, click the Enable Filter checkbox. The filters specified in the dialog are applied to all views in the WorldView.
- Select the one or more types of items to filter (Servers, Components and/or Configs).
- Select the matching condition from the Keyword drop-down:
- To specify matching keywords, click Add. Select the keyword from the list of available ones in the drop-down. Then, click OK.
- To apply the selected filters, click OK.
After keywords are applied and the filter is applied, only items of the selected type that meet the filter criteria are displayed. All other items are hidden.
- Applying the filter does not change your current view.
- Applying the filter only filters on the view types you specify. If you filter on Configs and then display Components view, all items are displayed.