To apply a configuration file for a specific user group, complete the following steps.
- In the Authentication window, select the group.
Click Privacy Encryption.
The list of available configuration files is displayed. The list of files is populated based on a scan of the <install_directory>\System directory. If the server is also a Processing Server, the Privacy.cfg file used for the Windows™ pipeline is not available. It is stored in the parent directory to the System directory.
- To review and edit a privacy file, select it and click Open in Notepad. You can edit the file and save it back to the server.
- To open the System directory to look for files, click Open System Directory.
- To apply a privacy file to the selected user group, select the file and click OK.
- Repeat the above steps for other user groups, as needed.