Search Server implements several low-level functions used by the Experience Analytics system to retrieve session data and to monitor the systems that maintain it. Use TMS in the Portal to configure Search Server to suit your needs.
- Log into the Portal as an administrator.
- From the Portal menu, navigate to TMS.
- Click the WorldView tab.
- For the desired server, drill-down to the Search Server component.
- Select Search Server configuration.
- Click View.
In the Config Info dialog, click Edit to start Search Configuration.
- To edit any individual setting, click the setting name. In the dialog, edit the value and click OK.
- To change any group of settings, click Modify.
After you make changes to the Search Server configuration, the following steps are required:
- Push the configuration to any servers through TMS.
- Restart the Data Service.
- Perform an IISreset of the Portal.