Complete the following steps to create a new job.
Note: Processed jobs cannot be canceled.
- If there are existing tasks in the Current Job pane, click Submit to submit the job or Clear to discard the current tasks.
- Enter a description for the job in the Description fields.
- Select a job on which to make this job a dependent, if desired.
- Enter the date and time when you want the job to run, or if you want it to run as soon as possible, select Immediately.
- Add tasks to the job.
- Select the Action to take (other fields may change depending on the Action selected).
- Select the Server that this job affects.
- Select other application items (Component, Configuration, etc.).
- Verify that the description, scheduled time and tasks are what you want.
- Click Submit to submit the job.
The submitted job should appear in the Jobs pane, unless the view is set to