Sets of similar objects, like servers, components, and configurations, can be grouped by adding a common keyword to each object in a group.
- Select a server to add to a group.
- Click Keywords in the Server Actions area.
- Click Add Keyword in the Keywords dialog.
- Select an existing keyword from the drop-down list or type a new keyword to use to identify the group. Then, click OK.
- Add additional keywords if desired. Then, click OK to exit the Keywords dialog.
- Repeat these steps for each server in the group.