The Portal Management page contains useful information on the individual services deployed by Tealeaf on each server.
- From the Portal menu, navigate to Portal Management.
- Click Manage Servers in the left navigation panel.
- Select a server whose services you want to review.
- Check if services are running. When the server is selected, open the Registry and Services tool.
The list of Windows™ services for the selected server is displayed. A green light icon indicates that the service is enabled and working.
- Review service logs. Click the Logs panel. Click a link to display log information for one of the displayed services.