The Tealeaf bwMon tool generates a set of monitoring statistics for the selected interface. This command queries the interface over a period of 10-seconds and returns results for 1-second intervals from the interface.
This tool can be used with activities that you initiate on the monitored web application for diagnosing connection and transfer issues. For example, you can perform actions on the web application and then verify whether the action resulted in activities through the appropriate interface.
The Enable verbose output check box generates the same set of statistics.
An example output is displayed. Each row corresponds to a 1-second interval during the 10-second query period.
If no traffic is passed to the instance, the output contains only the list of field names.
- Timestamp for the selected 1-second interval
- The queried device
- Megabits per second transfer rate between the device and the CX Passive Capture Application. A value of 0 can indicate an inactive device or a configuration problem.
- Bytes transferred from the device to the PCA
- Packets that are transferred from the device to the PCA
- Number of errors in transfer from device to the PCA
- Number of packets dropped from device
Please sign in to leave a comment.