Complete the following steps to create or edit an event label.
- Enter a user-friendly name. This name appears in the left navigation panel.
- Enter a meaningful description of the event label. This description appears when you point to the label in the left navigation panel.
Internal Nameis automatically assigned to the label when you save it.
- To save a draft of your new event label, click Save Draft.
Note: Saving a draft saves the item to the session cache on the server. Changes must be committed before they are applied to the incoming session data.
Deleting an event label
You can delete event labels that contain no events.
- Right-click the event label in the left-navigation panel of the Events tab.
- Select Delete.
Note: Do not delete event labels that are included in the default system. For example, if you delete the
Imported Eventslabel, you may lose track of the events that were imported into your system.
- If the label is empty and was not committed to the server, the label is removed.
Note: If the label is empty and was committed to the server, you must commit your changes to the server to complete the removal.