Through the context menu in Replay, Request, or Response mode, you can create events that are based on your selections in BBR.
Based upon the selected text, a hit attribute is created, and an event definition is pre-populated with values to accurately identify the selected text in the session data.
- Select the text. This text might be an HTML element in Replay mode, a name-value pair in Request mode, a header in Response mode, or another text selection.
- Right-click the selection and select one of the options.Note: The Event Manager is pre-populated with values to match the selected text.Note: Hit attributes that are created from BBR match on a fixed text string. Since these attributes always return the same value, they are not permitted to be used to populate dimensions.
The Event Manager is opened, with the new definition pre-populated with detection parameters to identify the selection.
- Continue specifying the event or hit attribute.
- To save changes, click Save Draft.
Note: If you click Cancel to cancel an event creation, the hit attribute to match the event is saved as a draft. You must delete the drafted hit attribute through the Hit Attributes tab or revert all changes, which remove all local, drafted changes through the Event Manager.
- To commit your changes to the server, click Save
Changes.The event and hit attribute data are created.