The ability to search for mobile sessions requires that extended user agent parsing is enabled in the Tealeaf Reference session agent that is deployed in your pipeline. Some search capabilities rely on other Experience Analytics CX platform components.
Use traffic type to search for mobile sessions.
- From the Portal menu, select Search > Completed Sessions.
- Select the Completed search template, if it is not selected already.
- From the Search Scope, select AND - Same Session.
- In the search pane, click Event Values.
- Click <Select an event. In the Event Selector, select
- Select the
>=value from the drop-down and enter the value 2.
- In the Search pane, click Events.
A second search term is added.
- In the Events pane, click Select an event. In the Event Selector, select
- Click Any Dimension.
- In the Dimension Selector, select
Traffic Typeand click Select.
- The Dimension Value Selector is displayed. Select
Mobile.Note: If you licensed and deployed the Experience Analytics client framework to capture session data from mobile native applications, you can search for sessions of those types by selecting the value
Mobile_Appfrom the Dimension Value Selector.
- Click Select.
- Click Search.
Results are displayed in a session list.