Acoustic™ Experience Analytics (Tealeaf) provides libraries to assist you with capturing user interface and application events.
The following documentation is available:
- You can use the Experience Analytics SDKs to capture mobile application data and to capture UI interactions from a mobile device. The Experience Analytics UI Capture library to capture UI interactions on a web page.
- You can use Experience Analytics CX RealiTea Viewer Client Side Capture to configure Fiddler to perform client-side capture of sessions from web and mobile devices.
- You can use the Experience Analytics cxReveal API documentation to integrate Experience Analytics session search and session replay into a custom application.
Developers can customize their application by using the Experience Analytics and UI Capture SDKs. This documentation is now located in Readme.io.
Readme.io is dedicated to providing resources for developers to customize Acoustic offerings. Here are just a few of the available resources:
- Access to SDKs
- Tutorials with example code
- Documentation with conceptual and reference information
- Release notes
- Events to keep you in the loop on the latest innovations