In Acoustic Campaign, you can view the SMS messages that you sent, scheduled, published, deleted, or archived on the Mobile Messages and Templates page.
In the menu, click Content and then click Mobile Messages to open the page.
If your organization is enabled for mobile app (push) messages, you can also view those messages in this location.
View Sent Messages
Click the Sent tab to view mobile messages sent to contacts. Then, click the message name to see the details of the message on the Sent Summary page:
- SMS Message Name: The unique name that is given to the SMS email. It is created in the SMS draft.
- Text to Join Programs: Shows the associated Text to Join Program(s) created in the SMS Campaign Manager.
- Sender ID: The 11-character, alphanumeric string that can be used as the "from" address for SMS text messages that are sent out (MTs).
- Country Code: Displays the country code; for example, 'US'.
- Contact Source: The Acoustic Campaign contact list or database used to send to contacts.
- Message Saved In: Location where the message is saved in your organization.
- Gateway Send Status: Shows if and when the message was sent. Shows the date and time.
- SMS Message Body: Displays the text in the message body.
View Scheduled Messages
Click the Scheduled tab to view scheduled SMS before they are sent to contacts.
View Published Messages
Click the Published tab to view SMS messages that were published in the SMS draft.
Deleted published messages will become unavailable and cannot be retrieved. Those already in use in a configured Program step will continue to send until the step is un-configured.
|Type||The icon identifies an SMS message.|
|Message Name||Same as Name this SMS SMS Name in the draft.|
|ID||The ContentID generated when the message is published. Use this ID in API calls.|
|Push Campaign Name||Not applicable for SMS messages, only mobile app push messages.|
|SMS Text to Join Program(s)||Contains the associated Text to Join Program(s) created in the SMS Campaign Manager. A hyperlink appears if the message is associated to more than one Text to Join program. Click the link to view a list of programs.|
|Published||Shows the date/time the message was published in the draft.|
View Message Details
On any tab, click a message name to see the details of the message.
If you want to see the Message ID, in the Name column hover over the message's name.
SMS Validation Error File
You can also click the Download error file link to view the SMS Validation Error file.