When sending SMS messages, Acoustic Campaign automatically checks the phone number format and message length. All messages identified with errors (failed messages) are added to the error file. You can view the error file from different locations.
Note: If you want to see post-processing errors, i.e. delivery status issues, go to the SMS Campaign Manager's Messages page. For details, see View mGage SMS reports.
View the Sent with errors file
When you send SMS messages using the Open SMS Draft in the UI, you can access the error file from the Mobile messages and template page.
- In the menu, click Content and then click Mobile messages. The Mobile messages and template page opens.
- Click the Sent tab.
- To select the message and view the file, click the Message name hyperlink.
- In Gateway send status: Sent with errors, click the Download error file link. Follow the directions to save the file to your device.
Access the file from automation
When you send recurring SMS messages using automated message groups, you can access the error file from the Automated SMS message summary page.
- In the menu, go to Automation and then click View sent. The View automated messages page opens.
- Click an SMS automated message name to open the Automated SMS message summary page.
- In Sent with errors, click the Download error file link. Follow the directions to save the file to your device.