Updated September 2, 2021
With Acoustic ID, you get a seamless login that’s both secure and efficient for all Acoustic products. You'll also use it to create a support ticket, engage in our community, register for Acoustic Academy, and share feedback in our ideas portal. Once you're registered, you can maintain your profile at My Acoustic, which is also where all Acoustic Marketing Cloud apps are managed.
My Acoustic provides a single point of entry for all of your Acoustic products. Your unique instance of a product is now called a subscription.
You can access My Acoustic directly from https://app.goacoustic.com/my-acoustic or from your product's profile menu.
Note: If you use Acoustic Tealeaf On-Premises, you still need an Acoustic ID. Go to https://login.goacoustic.com/signup to create your ID. Continue to use your on-premises ID to log in to Tealeaf.
To log in to Campaign, Tealeaf, and Digital Analytics, you need to complete additional steps, documented below.
Administrators: Create a user within My Acoustic
An administrator creates an Acoustic ID for each user of their team.
- Log in to My Acoustic at https://apps.goacoustic.com.
- Hover over the card of the product you want to add your user to.
- Click the three-dot menu.
- Click Manage.
- Click Users > Add users.
- Enter the user's information. You'll need their email address, first name, and last name. The email address you enter becomes the Acoustic ID.
- Select the user role. Based on the product, there are varying user roles.
- Click Add.
- An Acoustic ID has been created, and your user will receive an email to activate it.
Users: Activate your ID
After your administrator adds you to My Acoustic, you'll receive an email to activate your Acoustic ID.
Enter and confirm your password. Your email address is your Acoustic ID.
Enter the code sent to your email to enable two-factor authentication.
- Select your security question and image.
You're all set! Log in to My Acoustic at https://app.goacoustic.com/my-acoustic/ to view and launch your subscriptions.
Note: An Acoustic ID is not activated until the user creates a password and establishes a security question. If the user doesn't fully activate their Acoustic ID, their account may become locked. An administrator can reset the password for this user in My Acoustic, which sends an email to the user with a password reset link. From that link, the user can activate their account by creating a new password and establishing a security question.
Content, Exchange, Journey Analytics, and Personalization admins and users
You’re all set! No additional steps are required to log in.
Campaign administrators: Create a Campaign user ID
After you create a Campaign user ID, you must sync each Campaign user ID with an Acoustic ID. The Campaign user ID is different than an Acoustic ID.
- Go to Settings > User management > User Accounts.
- Enter a unique username.
- Enter a password or generate a temporary password.
- Confirm the password.
- Decide if you want to enforce password polices for this user.
- Enter the user's first name and last name.
- Decide the user's role: organization administrator, standard user, or reporting-only user.
- Enter the notification email, phone, time zone, language, and email defaults.
- The email address is used to send users notifications for approval groups and data jobs.
- Campaign supports time zones that are offset from Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) by a whole number of hours. We do not support half-hour or 45-minute deviations from standard time zones. You’ll need to select the time zone closest to your targeted location.
- The language that Campaign uses when sending notifications to the user.
- Campaigns use the From Name when sending to lists. This name will appear in the From Name field and in the headers of all emails sent to databases.
- The From Address is the default email address for your organization that Campaign uses when sending to databases. This email address will appear in the From Address field and in the headers of all emails sent to databases.
- The default Reply-to email address for your organization that Campaign uses when sending to databases. This email address will appear in the Reply-to Address field and in the headers of all emails sent to databases.
- Click Save to create the user.
Usernames must be unique for an entire pod. This is how Campaign knows which user to log into which organization. If a username exists in another organization that is already set up on this pod, you cannot use this same name. If you have one user that needs to be in two organizations on the same pod, you'll need to create a two different usernames for this individual.
To remove a user from Acoustic Campaign, remove the user from the subscription in My Acoustic. Then, disable the Campaign user ID from Campaign's user management page.
Campaign users: Link your Campaign ID to your Acoustic ID
Each user will need to link their Campaign ID to their Acoustic ID. After they log in to My Acoustic, they will click the Acoustic Campaign subscription. Then, they will click Link account. You will need to provide them their pod number, username, and temporary password.
Tealeaf administrators: Grant access to Tealeaf
The users that you add in My Acoustic are displayed on the user management page in Tealeaf. Additional roles can be assigned to Tealeaf users from Tealeaf’s user management. After you add users with My Acoustic, return to Tealeaf user management to assign applications and additional roles as necessary.
If you need to change a user to an administrator or change an administrator to a user, you'll need to edit the user's role from My Acoustic user management. These roles can't be changed in Tealeaf user management. For example, in My Acoustic, assign a user the User role and then in Tealeaf assign them the ProUser role.
Note: The OrgAdmin role is replaced by Administrator and the RegularUser role is replaced by User.
- Log in to Tealeaf.
- From the drop-down menu in the menu bar, select Admin.
- Select the User Management tab and select Go to My Acoustic.
Additional role details are documented at (Tealeaf) Administrator: Manage your users.
Digital Analytics administrators: Add user to Digital Analytics
You’ll need to add each user to the subscription in My Acoustic, and then add the user to Digital Analytics from the Journey Analytics user management page.
- To create Digital Analytics roles in Analytics, go to Journey Analytics Settings > User management.
- Navigate to the Roles & permissions tab and click Create role, then enter a name for the new role.
- Select a permission category from Digital Analytics, and select the permissions that you want to assign.
- Repeat for each permission category, and click Save.
- Review the role definition in the Confirmation window, and click Apply.
You can assign a new role to a new or existing Digital Analytics account.
Tip: Stuck? Confused? If you need additional assistance, contact our support team. You can reach them via email at Help.AcousticID@acoustic.com or at the following phone numbers: United States: +1 866-820-5136 United Kingdom +44 808 169 2385