- Go to http://support.goacoustic.com and log in to your account with your Acoustic ID.
- From the home page, click the case number to review the case details. Also, you can click View All or My Cases to view a list of all your cases.
- On the Case detail view, the following functions are available:
- Update Case
- Upload Files
- Close Case
- Click Update Case to enter a new case comment for our support team to review. Add your comment, and click Next.
- You can view case comments that were entered by you or by our support team.
Add a file to a case
In the Files section, you can view any files that either you or our support team uploaded to the case. For example, You can add a screen capture of an error.
- Click Upload Files to add a file to your case.
- In the next dialog box, find and select the file you want, and click Open.
- The Upload Files dialog box shows if the upload is successful. Click Done.
- You can view your file in the case's details. Click the title of the file to view it.
Close a case
- If you're satisfied with the case resolution, click Close Case and then click Next.
- The case is closed, and the case status is updated.
If you continue to have any questions, you can reach out to our support team by phone or chat.