- Go to http://support.goacoustic.com and log in to your account with your Acoustic ID.
- From the home page, click the case number to review the case details. Also, you can click View All or My Cases to view a list of all your cases.
- On the Case detail view, the following functions are available:
- Update Case
- Upload Files
- Close Case
- Click Update Case to enter a new case comment for our support team to review. Add your comment, and click Next.
- You can view case comments that were entered by you or by our support team.
Add a file to a case
In the Files section, you can view any files that either you or our support team uploaded to the case. For example, You can add a screen capture of an error.
- Click Upload Files to add a file to your case.
- In the next dialog box, find and select the file you want, and click Open.
- The Upload Files dialog box shows if the upload is successful. Click Done.
- You can view your file in the case's details. Click the title of the file to view it.
Close a case
- If you're satisfied with the case resolution, click Close Case and then click Next.
- The case is closed, and the case status is updated.
If you continue to have any questions, you can reach out to our support team by phone or chat.
Article is closed for comments.