Acoustic will help you drive better business and marketing results through major investments in areas including user-centric design, an open ecosystem, performance, scalability and embedded AI. Acoustic is also committed to delivering new product and services enhancements, including: AI-powered anomaly detection in automation programs, distributed marketing for franchises, business impact analytics for identifying user experience improvement ROI, and premium support.
As part of this effort, Acoustic Campaign will undergo meaningful enhancements, some of which may require that you take action.
May 15, 2022
|Last day to complete URL whitelisting|
|July 11, 2022||Pod 5||End of support for bounce and reply IP addresses||Last day to complete DNS update|
|June 11, 2022||Pod 1||Infrastructure upgrades||Last day to complete URL whitelisting|
|August 12, 2022||Pod 1||End of support for bounce and reply IP addresses||Last day to complete DNS update|
|July 16, 2022||Pod 9||Infrastructure upgrades||Last day to complete URL whitelisting|
|August 16, 2022||Pod 9||End of support for bounce and reply IP addresses||Last day to complete DNS update|
|August 6, 2022||Pod 4||Infrastructure upgrade||Last day to complete URL whitelisting|
|October 10, 2022||Pod 4||End of support for bounce and reply IP addresses||Last day to complete DNS update|
|August 27, 2022||Pod 2||Infrastructure upgrade||Last day to complete URL whitelisting|
|October 31, 2022||Pod 2||End of support for bounce and reply IP addresses||Last day to complete DNS update|
|September 17, 2022||Pod 3||Infrastructure upgrade||Last day to complete URL whitelisting|
|October 31, 2022||Pod 3||End of support for bounce and reply IP addresses||Last day to complete DNS update|
As previously communicated in 2020, non-secure FTP connectivity for Campaign is no longer supported. Secure File Transfer Protocol (SFTP) connectivity is required for all Campaign users. A non-secure FTP connection will not be accepted after June 11, 2022. For more information, see SFTP.
We are delivering enhancements to bring you greater scalability and flexibility, support data residency requirements, and provide speed and improved reliability. As part of that effort, we will be performing infrastructure upgrades for Acoustic Campaign customers beginning with Pod 5 on May 15, 2022, and June 11, 2022. Additional upgrades are planned for Pods 2, 3, and 9, but we have not yet defined dates. Please check back for more information.
Customers will experience short downtime windows during planned maintenance periods. Additional details about what to expect during maintenance periods can be found here.
The following actions must be taken to avoid service disruption:
- For customers with firewall restrictions in place, you may need to update whitelisting rules.
As previously recommended, if your company currently whitelists IP addresses in order to use Campaign, connect on-premise endpoints (such as, Unica Campaign), or connect a custom endpoint, this may impact your Acoustic Campaign functionality. To avoid service disruption, please take the following action items before these infrastructure upgrades occur:
- Reach out to your IT organization immediately and determine if your company has whitelisting in place.
- If "yes," then note that Acoustic will require host name whitelisting instead of IP whitelisting following these infrastructure upgrades. Please whitelist the relevant URL host names listed here, or contact our support team at https://support.goacoustic.com for assistance.
- If "no," then no further action is required since companies without whitelisting in place will not be affected by this change.
- For customers with custom domains, you may need to modify your DNS records
Customers with custom email domains will need to modify the Acoustic-provided IP addresses after their pod’s infrastructure upgrade date in order to avoid interruption to email click reporting and bounce and reply responses. For more details, see Acoustic Campaign: Required updates for custom email domains.
- For customers using Transact, ensure that all mechanisms you use to connect to Acoustic Campaign support at least TLS 1.2.
As part of our platform upgrades, we support the following TLS ciphers:
- TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_128_GCM_SHA256 (secp256r1) - A
- TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_128_CBC_SHA256 (secp256r1) - A
- TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (secp256r1) - A
- TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_CBC_SHA384 (secp256r1) - A
- TLS_RSA_WITH_AES_128_GCM_SHA256 (rsa 2048) - A
- TLS_RSA_WITH_AES_128_CBC_SHA256 (rsa 2048) - A
- TLS_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (rsa 2048) - A
- TLS_RSA_WITH_AES_256_CBC_SHA256 (rsa 2048) - A
We will no longer support the following ciphers.
- TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_CBC_SHA (secp256r1) - A
- TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_128_CBC_SHA (secp256r1) - A
Ensure you verify that your current Transact system uses one of the supported ciphers by the date of your pod’s infrastructure upgrades.