We hope you love Content's new look and streamlined workflows as much as we do! Here's a few more details about the latest and greatest in Content.
We're unifying our Acoustic platform - one product at a time
It's time to connect all of our marketing solutions in one place, so you can get through your day-to-day tasks quicker than ever.
Check out what our new UI has to offer:
- Our action bar has you covered with a robust search capability and shortcut options for uploading assets, creating content, or viewing recent items. Navigating between products is just a flip of a switch and getting around Content is a breeze with our new menu.
- Speaking of search, now, you can find items stored in Content - like videos and content items - along with relevant help articles all at the same time. Search for a content item, an asset, or anything else within your subscription to open a quick view of it.
- My Acoustic is a new, dedicated space for managing your Acoustic ID and subscription details (like generating an API key or, if you're an admin, adding users to a subscription).
- Beta won't be available for all products, but we'll let you know when it's time to enable beta for your Content subscription so you can check out up-and-coming features.
Updated workflows and features in Content
All the features you know and love, but better.
We are excited to release the new user experience for Content. For now, we include both the current and new experiences. You can check out the new experience by opening the My products menu and clicking Go to new Content. In the coming weeks, we will enable the experience for all users by default.
Here's what we're really excited about in Content:
- We're moving toward a unified authoring experience across our platform - beginning with content authoring and content modeling! Create a content type with our new drag-and-drop editor, then discover how authoring content is as easy as filling out a form.
- Approvals and scheduled publishing are linked together in trial and standard editions, so getting your content out the door is a breeze. Referenced content items are automatically included in the approval process for content authors.
- Administrators in our standard edition are going to love our new custom domain workflow. It's mostly automated, so you kick off the process and let us take care of the rest.
This is only the beginning! Stay tuned for an updated sites composer in our standard edition, coming soon!