While working in your landing pages, you might need to make changes as you create your sites. Some of the changes that can be made are:
Change the contact source of a published landing page
A contact source of a published landing page cannot be changed. However, the contact source can be changed on a copy of a landing page.
To change the contact source of a published landing page, take these steps.
- Open the landing page that you want to change the contact source on.
- Click Save as and save the copy to your Shared or Private tab by clicking Save To.
- Expand the Optional Site Settings drop-down.
- Click Browse.
- Select the contact source, click Select. The new contact source now shows on the screen.
- Give the site a new url and click Save.
- Click Publish.
- Click Publish Site.
Change the language of the landing page error messages
To change the language or verbiage of the web form error messages, take these steps.
Only one custom label can be set per Landing Page Site. To use other labels, for example, French, Italian, German, separate landing pages need to be created.
- Go to Landing Pages/Web Forms Custom Labels & Messages found under Organization Settings
- Click Download default template and download a CSV file that you can edit.
- Edit the file. You see two fields: Key and Value. Edit the Value Change the language or the verbiage as wanted, then Save by using a unique file name.
- Go back to Landing Pages/Web Forms Custom Labels & Messages. Click Add. Name the file, browse, and upload it. Click Save.
- Go to your landing page, click Site Settings, then Optional Site Settings. In Web Forms Custom Labels & Messages, select the custom label that you created. Click Save.
- Republish the landing page to see the changes.
Change the default page in the Acoustic Campaign landing pages
To change the default landing page, follow these steps.
- Go to your landing page
- Click the Manage Site tab
- In the left pane area, right-click the name of the page to make the default.
- Click Set as Default.
Change cookie session times
The site visit cookie value com.silverpop.iMA.page_visit and the 'Page View' cookie, com.silverpop.iMA.session, are set to expire after 20 minutes. These values cannot be modified.