Here's a list of the features and enhancements that we rolled out in 2019.
Adform has been added to the Acoustic Exchange ecosystem
Adform is a demand-side platform (DSP) based in Denmark with a presence in Europe, Asia, and the U.S. With this integration, Acoustic Exchange is able to send audiences for paid media activation into Adform's DSP for programmatic ad optimization. Acoustic Exchange users are now able to register a licensed instance of Adform as an endpoint and incorporate paid media campaigns as a component of their overall omnichannel engagement strategy.
A new audience sharing with an intra-day option
Acoustic Exchange now offers audience sharing with an intra-day option for Acoustic Campaign users. With the intra-day option, you have the same scheduling features that are used with the daily option.
Holiday Readiness Program 2019
Bring it on, holidays! Be prepared for the upcoming holiday season with Acoustic’s new 2019 Holiday Readiness Program. Download our product-specific guidelines for recommendations to optimize peak program activity.
Our Support and Services team is available to help make your peak season successful. If you should need any assistance, please let us know how we can help.
We are now Acoustic Exchange
Universal Behavior Exchange is now Acoustic Exchange. Are you ready to market brilliantly? The products are being renamed to fit with our new brand, so you'll start seeing the changes across documentation and in the interface shortly. Another change to keep in mind: Watson Campaign Automation is now Acoustic Campaign.
We have enhanced several applications with new data exchange options
When combined with the Acoustic Exchange ecosystem, any number of business use cases can be addressed, such as sharing customer interactions through Acoustic Exchange with multiple cloud object stores in order to derive insights in analytic platforms. The following enhancements are now in production:
- Amazon S3 as an event consumer
- Google Cloud Storage as an event consumer
- IBM Cloud Object Storage (COS) as an event consumer
- Microsoft Azure as an event consumer
- Amazon S3 as an audience consumer
- Google Cloud Storage as an audience consumer
You can now send events to an SFTP destination
We've added SFTP as an event consumer. SFTP / FTP is a protocol designed for transferring files over the internet. Files stored on an FTP server can be accessed using an FTP client, such as a web browser, FTP software program, or a command line interface. SFTP (SSH File Transfer Protocol) is a secure version of FTP that uses SSH to encrypt all data transfers. You can specify the FTP destination and credentials. Events are sent in JSON format.
Announcing Adobe Advertising Cloud joining the Acoustic Exchange ecosystem
Acoustic Exchange is adding Adobe's Advertising Cloud to our ecosystem. Adobe Advertising Cloud (commonly referred to as Ad Cloud) is a demand-side platform (DSP) that competes with MediaMath, The Trade Desk, Google Marketing Cloud, Turn, and others for paid advertisement placement on third party digital properties. Through our Ad Cloud integration, Acoustic Exchange is able to send audiences for paid media activation. Acoustic Exchange users are able to register a licensed instance of Ad Cloud as an endpoint. Any Acoustic Exchange application that publishes audiences with a few required fields can incorporate paid media campaigns as a component of their overall omni-channel engagement strategy.
Announcing more IBM DDX Partners joining the Acoustic Exchange ecosystem
- Provides the leading real-time media management platform for digital advertising campaigns across online, mobile, and video channels.
- A company that provides behavioral re-targeting and behavioral targeting based on ownership cues to medium to large businesses worldwide.
- Rakuten MediaForge
- The display and retargeting arm of Rakuten Marketing, one of the world’s leading Internet service companies that includes Rakuten LinkShare (the #1 ranked performance marketing network) and Rakuten Search (a full-service search engine marketing company). Rakuten MediaForge is the only display and retargeting company that bases all aspects of its business around the value of Consumer Engagement.
Watson Real-Time Personalization integration
Watson Real-Time Personalization released an integration with IBM UBX. Use UBX for sharing customer interactions and user behavior for personalization.
IBM Toolkit addition
IBM Toolkit is a custom endpoint for select IBM applications in UBX Essentials. To improve the registration of the Toolkit as an endpoint, we added the IBM Campaign Toolkit application.
Service Description Update
Accepting the UBX Service description has changed from user level to account level. This means only one user from your account will need to accept the Service Description. The Service Description can be accessed from the help menu, at any time.
New integration with Google Cloud Storage as an event publisher
Google Cloud Storage allows world-wide storage and retrieval of any amount of data at any time. As an event publisher you can use Cloud Storage for a range of scenarios including serving website content, storing data for archival and disaster recovery, or distributing large data objects to users via direct download. When it is combined with IBM UBX and the IBM UBX Ecosystem, any number of business uses cases can be addressed. For example, you could store offline customer purchase data in Google Cloud Storage and share that data through UBX to a customer journey analytics platform like IBM CXA to gain insight into your online and off line customer journey.
New IBM DDX Partners have joined the UBX ecosystem
- Evergage MyBuys
- The 1-to-1 Platform™: Only Evergage's real-time personalization and customer data platform (CDP) provides companies with The Power of 1. Use machine learning to understand and interact with each customer and prospect – one at a time, "in the moment" and at scale – and deliver maximally relevant, 1-to-1 experiences across channels.
- Lotame empowers innovative publishers, agencies, and brands to unlock the full value of their audience data with its industry-leading data management platform.
- Marin Software
- Marin Software is a publicly traded company that provides advertisers and digital marketing agencies a web-based management platform to manage revenue acquisition through online advertising campaigns.
- TVPage works with leading brands and retailers to drive both branding objectives and sales from video across multiple properties and devices. The TVPage Video Commerce Platform allows customers to monetize their video content by integrating Calls to Action, enabling purchases of specific products from the video player.
New IBM DDX Partners have joined the UBX ecosystem
- The Trade Desk
- The Trade Desk is a leading demand-side platform that serves as a true platform for media buyers.
- Commerce Hub, formerly Mercent, ensures retailers are visible, competitive, and profitable wherever consumers shop. The company’s SaaS platform collects, tracks, optimizes, and publishes retail catalog content, pricing and promotions – the total merchandising “offer” across a diverse network of digital advertising and eCommerce channels.
- Conversant Enterprise Solutions
- As a leader in personalized digital marketing. Conversant helps the world's biggest companies grow by creating personalized experiences that deliver higher returns for brands and greater satisfaction for people. Conversant offers a fully integrated personalization platform, personalized media programs, and the world's largest affiliate marketing network - all fueled by a deep understanding of what motivates people to engage, connect, and buy.
- Steelhouse, an ad:tech Innovation Award-winning company, brings innovative advertising solutions to brand, agency, and eCommerce marketers.
Service Description Update
To ensure all UBX users have easy access to the most current UBX Service Description, the UBX interface has been enhanced to prompt users to view the Service Description when they first log into UBX. The Service Description can also be accessed from the help menu.