The Enterprise dashboard provides a multisite interface to create a view of real-time and historical information across your enterprise. It provides you with the following capabilities:
- Broaden your analysis with the ability to include any number of client IDs in site performance comparisons.
- Select all necessary metrics to gain the insight you need.
- Simplify your analysis with comparison capability and sorting options.
- Expand and collapse views to display the value of different marketing channels.
- Control access to performance data.
- Allow teams and individuals to see only relevant data.
- Access data offline with download abilities.
- Export data into other Digital Analytics applications.
Create an Enterprise dashboard
Note: If you are creating a dashboard for the first time, you can click Create dashboard in the Dashboards view and then click Enterprise.
- Click Create (+) > Create a dashboard in the Dashboards panel and then click Enterprise.
- Enter a name.
- Select sites for your dashboard.
- Select a date range for the dashboard data.
- Design the dashboard by adding widgets to it. You add widgets by clicking on them in the Create dashboard panel.
Widgets let you quickly view specific sets of data in your dashboard. They are automatically generated and updated when you add them. You can have as many instances of the following widgets in a view as needed:
- KPI shows top line trends for specific metrics for select sites.
- Text lets you customize your dashboard by adding descriptive or explanatory labels.
- Report lets you add the Top line summary, Marketing vendors, and Channels summary reports.
- Conversion & marketing shows conversion funnels for selected sites in graphical and summary form.
- Click Create.
Note: You can remove all the widgets from the dashboard by clicking Reset dashboard in the Dashboard panel.
After you create the dashboard, it's added to My dashboards in the Dashboards panel. Later, if you want to make changes, you can edit it, and perform other actions to the dashboard and its widgets.
Add the KPI widget
You can add the KPI widget to your Enterprise dashboard to show Top Line Trends for specific metrics for selected sites. Trends let you see how metrics change over time.
After you add the KPI widget to the dashboard, you can work with it in the following ways:
- To view data for a specific data point, hover over the point in the graph.
- To view trends for different metrics, select metrics in the Metric drop-down.
- To view data for specific sites, click on the site checkboxes in the Legend. Master ID shows how all sites are trending, Total shows how all selected sites are trending.
- To compare trends for different periods, click on Compare in the dashboard.
To add a KPI widget:
- Click the KPI widget in the Create dashboard panel.
- Select a metric in the drop-down.
- Click Apply. Repeat these steps to add another KPI widget to the dashboard.
The KPI widget is added to the dashboard. Later, if you need to edit, copy, or delete the widget, go to the widget in the dashboard, click the widget's Three-dot menu, and select Customize, Copy, or Delete.
Add the Text widget
You can customize your dashboard with descriptive text or explanatory labels by adding a Text widget.
- Click the Text widget in the Create dashboard panel.
- Enter a name for the widget.
- Enter text for the widget. You can enter up to 150 characters.
- Click Apply. Repeat these steps to add another Text widget to the dashboard.
The Text widget is added to the dashboard. The name that you entered is displayed as the widget's title. Later, if you need to edit, copy, or delete the widget, go to the widget in the dashboard, click the widget's Three-dot menu, and select Customize, Copy, or Delete.
Add the Report widget to the Enterprise dashboard
You can use the Report widget to add the following types of reports to your Enterprise dashboard:
- Top Line Summary - shows top line metrics for selected sites
- Marketing Vendors - shows the top vendor for selected sites and for each vendor, shows the number of sales, sessions, orders, and page views
- Channels Summary - shows the channels that visitors are using to arrive at your sites. You can see data for all your selected sites (Total) and for all your sites (Master ID)
Channels include Natural Search, Paid Search, Referring Sites, Direct Load, or any other custom channels you define in your master client instance of Digital Analytics. The custom marketing channels you define within the Channel Summary report of Digital Analytics for your master client are displayed in the Channels summary widget of the Enterprise dashboard. Channels created within individual client instances of Digital Analytics do not automatically appear in the Enterprise dashboard. You must create aggregate marketing channel definitions across all sub-sites from your master client instance in Digital Analytics. Once you aggregate the marketing channel definitions, all created channels within the master client instance of Digital Analytics are reflected in this widget so you can see how all of your brands are performing side-by-side.
Add the Report widget to the Enterprise dashboard
- Click the Report widget in the Create dashboard panel.
- Select the type of report that you want to add: Top Line Summary, Marketing Vendors, or Channels Summary. If you select Marketing vendors, go to step 4.
- If you select Top line summary or Channels summary, select metrics by clicking Edit. Next, follow these steps:
- Select metrics by clicking on the metric checkboxes. For the Channel summary report, expand the folders and then click on the metric checkboxes.
- To find metrics, enter search criteria in the Search field.
- Filter the list of metrics by clicking Filter and then entering filter criteria.
If you cannot find a metric, you can add it by clicking Create (+). After you select a metric, it appears in the METRICS list. To remove a metric from the list, click on the X.
- Click Apply. Repeat these steps to add more than one report type.
The Report widget is added to the dashboard and displays a tab for each report type that you add. You can use the following icons on the Report widget to perform actions on the widget:
|Click Customize to edit the widget.|
|Click Export to download the widget as a CSV file to your computer.|
Click the Three-dot menu to copy or delete the widget.
To compare report data by duration, click Compare on the dashboard.
Add the Conversion & Marketing widget
You can add the Conversion & Marketing widget to your dashboard to show Conversion Funnels for selected sites in graphical and summary form.
The widget contains two tabs:
- Session Conversion Funnel shows the number of visitor sessions and the percentage of sessions at each stage (buy, shop, browse, and total) of the session conversion funnel for selected sites. You can display data for a specific site, for all selected sites (Total), or all sites (Master ID) by selecting site option in the drop-down.
- Sites Comparison shows the number of visitor sessions and the percentage of sessions in each marketing channel (Direct Load, Marketing, Natural Search, and Referring Sites) for each site, for all selected sites (Total), and all sites (Master ID). To display data for a specific marketing channel, click on the marketing channel checkbox in the legend. You can toggle between a table view and bar chart view by clicking Bar chart / Table toggle.
- Click the Conversion & Marketing widget in the Create dashboard panel.
- Click Apply.
The Conversion & Marketing widget is added to the dashboard and displays the Session Conversion Funnel tab and Sites Comparison tab. Later, if you need to edit, copy, or delete the widget, go to the widget in the dashboard, click the widget's three-dot menu, and select Customize, Copy, or Delete.
Please sign in to leave a comment.