This report shows key performance data, which is organized by country.
Use this report to identify countries where your sales are low and can be improved. If you want to change your site or create a marketing plan to reach other countries, use this report to see whether your changes made a difference. An example of change would be to translate your site into the language of a target country. You can then adjust the dates on this chart to start on the day you rolled out your changes. Then, you can look at changes in the number of sessions and any other relevant session data.
Key performance indicators
- Online: Sales
- Total sales of purchased items for orders completed via online channels.
- Online: Average Order Value
- The average value of a submitted online order: Online: Sales divided by Online: Orders.
- Page Views / Session
- The average number of page views per session.
- The total number of sessions. A session is defined by a sequence of records collected by a common session cookie with no more than 30 minutes (default) of inactivity between collected records.