This course is focused on a deep dive into Hit Attributes. You will understand the logic behind them and what they are. You will learn about the configuration and testing of various types of Hit Attributes, so you can use them as conditions in the process of data collection and events creation.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the role of the hit attribute in the event processing and data collection
- Understand when to configure specific types of hit attributes
- Use Regex to scrape unwanted data from match values
- Ensure your hit attributes are working as designed, by correctly creating and testing them
- Apply best practices when creating hit attributes
During this course, you will learn:About different types of hit attributes
- How different hit attributes are configured
- How hit attributes can be tested to ensure accuracy
This introductory course about Hit Attributes is suitable for Tealeaf users who are tasked with creating events and event components.
Before starting this course, we recommend that you first complete the Business User Learning Plan and Event Manager Fundamentals - Tealeaf SaaS (PBW.EC300) course.
Please sign in to leave a comment.