This course is focused on a deep dive into Step Attributes. You will understand the logic behind them and what they are. You will learn about the configuration and testing of various types of Step Attributes, so you can use them as conditions in the process of event creation and data collection.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Differentiate between various types of step attributes and their purpose
- Understand when step attributes are needed as conditions for events
- Configure your step attributes accurately with your event objectives in mind
During this course, you will learn:
- Learn about different types of step attributes, including out-of-the-box ones
- See how different step attributes are configured from Session Replay
- Understand how step attributes are tested
This introductory course about Step Attributes is suitable for Tealeaf users who are tasked with creating events and event components.
Before starting this course, we recommend that you first complete the Business User Learning Plan and Event Manager Fundamentals - Tealeaf SaaS (PBW.EC300) course.
Please sign in to leave a comment.